Each month, we bring you a summary of the new milestones reached by the companies funded on SeedBlink, and provide insight into their activities and excitement.
- Since its launch, Benefito Mobile has positioned itself as a customer loyalty tool through which they receive a useful reward for their daily life after their purchases: Credit on their mobile phone. The TMT startup won the "Mobile Money" award at Comunic.ro's " Digital Transformation" gala.
- Dragoș Iliescu and BRIO were awarded at the Wall Street Gala for all their work in Romanian student literacy.
- Code of Talent raised EUR 1.7 million Series A equity financing round, having CATALYST ROMANIA FUND II as lead investor of the round with the participation of existing investors, ROCA-X and SeedBlink.
- Key players of the local and international ecosystem supporting eco-innovation initiatives gathered on December 9 for the Black Sea ClimAccelerator Demo Day. 12 Romanian startups presented their solutions and received recommendations from mentors and investors, including SeedBlink Alumni Ecotree & R-Create.
- Epic Visits is launching a new gift card service through a unique campaign with the Museum of Recent Art. The campaign aims to introduce to the public some experiential gifts that combine art and tourism.
- Labbox was recognized by Deloitte's 'Technology Fast 50' ranking in the special "Impact Stars" category, which recognizes the growth potential of startups as well as their impact on STEM education. Besides that, Niall Bellabarba has joined Labbox as a member of its Advisory Board.
- In business, there is no magic formula for success, no matter what "your personal development books sell." That's one of the lessons Valeriu Filip, co-founder of SecurifAI, a startup with 100% Romanian DNA that provides security solutions using artificial intelligence, has learned from his own experience. The company has expanded its client portfolio beyond the borders of our country this year and is currently valued at €2.5 million. Read a recent interview with its founder, Valeriu Filip.
- PROCESIO shortlisted for Future Unicorn Award 2022 by DIGITALEUROPE – Europe’s largest trade association representing the digitally transforming industries – as one of the 17 nominees for its annual gala. The Future Unicorn Award celebrates Europe’s most promising tech scale-ups running for the fifth year in a row, that have the potential to become the future European tech giants.
We help startups in raising more than just capital. We see startup support as a long-term relationship and want to maintain close ties with our Alumni community. One of the most important aspects is assisting them in hiring talent and building teams to ensure the success of their venture. To see the up-to-date job openings of our portfolio companies, click here.
Stay up to date and get access to all the latest investment opportunities on SeedBlink's platform by signing up to become a member of our tech supporter community. Explore the active investment opportunities now.