There are two stages in the SeedBlink Secondary Market.
First stage: Intention & negotiation.
• The bulletin board is accessible around-the-clock and without any time restrictions.
• Sellers who want to access liquidity through the secondary market may post an offer at any moment.
• Buyers can access such offers in real-time and indicate interest.
• In the first phase, negotiations will take place and a final agreement may be reached.
• The platform will generate the assignment agreement when both parties have accepted an offer, that need to be signed by both.
Second stage: Secondary Market Event.
• At the end of each quarter, a secondary market event lasts for one month.
• During this time, the transfer between the buyer and seller will be finalized. Payments will also be made, and the last set of paperwork will be signed.
• A next event will be used to close any offers that were not finalized during the secondary market event.