Each month, we bring you a brief summary of the new milestones reached by the companies previously funded on SeedBlink, and provide insight into their activities and excitement.
We are pleased to inform you that the companies that closed funding rounds on SeedBlink have updated their Q3'2021 Reports and uploaded them to our platform. The involved investors can access them via My Portfolio on the Documents tab.
- Kinderpedia - Pre-emption rights are included as standard in SeedBlink’s crowdinvesting agreements, to ensure our investors don’t see their shares diluted and that they can participate in follow-on funding rounds. Aside from the share value increase, our investors have got the opportunity to raise the stakes in Kinderpedia’s benefit, as well as to their own prosperity.
- Other follow-on rounds are in progress or soon to be closed. (See explainer article here).
- easySales was a finalist in the third edition of the UiPath Automation Awards. The competition aims to identify and award the most promising and fastest growing software automation startup from the Central Eastern Europe and Turkey region.
- MOCAPP platform will receive €175.000 funding, from ROCA X and Netopia Ventures. The funds will be used to expand MOCAPP to the UK market in 2022 and to develop a new digital tool for e-commerce businesses. MOCAPP is preparing for a new round of funding in the spring next year, expected to raise up to €1 million.
- SecurifAI made it to NeurIPS, the most prestigious international AI conference. NeurIPS has accepted SecurifAI’s article “A realistic approach to generate masked faces applied on two novel masked face recognition data sets”. All researchers and engineers in the team have made a valuable contribution to it. Find the full version: here.
- BRIO, the first tool for diagnosing and evaluating digital literacy among students in Romania - is launched by the UiPath Foundation and Brio, through the Brio.ro platform. This is a series of tests for students in grades I-XII, accessible free of charge. Currently the tests are in beta, the final version being scheduled for April 2022.
- Procesio - Mihai Darzan - CEO & founder Ringhel Team, traveled to Milan to attend the 4th National Intelligent Automation Congress organized by RPA Italy between 29-30 September. Mihai talked about the role of intelligent automation in the current global context and the value brought by PROCESIO to the ecosystem.
Stay up to date and get access to all the latest investment opportunities on SeedBlink's platform by signing up to become a member of our tech supporter community.
Explore active investment opportunities.