Who we are
SeedBlink enables thousands of European tech startups and investors to access, manage and trade equity smarter. Our new product Nimity is poised to revolutionise equity ownership processes for companies and its stakeholders with technology and data.
Your mission will be to make our products highly functional, user-friendly and enjoyable. You will be crafting designs and workflows that provide a seamless experience for our users.
How we picture you:
- You have a user-centered mindset, keeping yourself up to date with the latest UX trends & tools and you are confident in user research practices;
- You picture easily complex business requirements into delightful user experiences;
- You love simplicity as much as we do;
- You have been doing wireframing, prototyping and done user research for quite some while now, that you’ve become proficient at;
- By understanding how users will interact with the product, you’re known for designing intuitive and efficient user interfaces and continuously testing your assumptions;
- Having worked with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers and other stakeholders, you gained strong communication skills, not only to convey design decisions, but to also gather input;
- You have a portfolio that you’re proud of (work with SaaS applications is a plus);
- You appreciate and bring data and strong analytical skills at the table;
- You are proficient in English verbally and in written;
- You are curious, meticulous, organised, flexible;
Perfect to have
- Min. 5 years of experience doing UX/UI, or interaction design.
- Experience with design support tools such as Figma, Sketch, Mural, Miro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq, or similar.
- Experience with Agile/Lean software design and development practices.
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate, design, test, listen, reiterate, fix and create delightful user experiences;
- Keep the product’s touch and feel on track;
- Conduct the user research continuously, illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, site maps, or other tools that make the work easier;
- Gather and assess user requirements from the stakeholders, keeping in mind the coherence, simplicity and usability of the product
- Build, maintain and update our design system;
- Design and implement best practices in UI/UX for our product;
- Use customer insights that come from analytics and customer interactions to help inform business and design decisions.
- Work with and participating in scrum team processes, working iteratively to deliver customer value.
What we offer
- Hybrid workplace;
- Impact in creating a high impact product;
- Learning opportunities;
- Private medical subscription;
We believe that diversity of talent strongly contributes to innovation and we foster a culture of inclusion where everyone can show up as they are and contribute to our ambitious mission.