We plant a tree for every confirmed investment. Seed with SeedBlink and Act for Tomorrow.
We are looking for a startup scout and investment manager to expand SeedBlink's startup portfolio in Europe. Your role will be to find new startups that meet SeedBlink's acceptance criteria and are seeking seed to Series B funding round. In doing so, you will work with some of the most ambitious people in Europe: Founders, Accelerators, Incubators and VCs to find investment opportunities in a rapidly evolving environment for tech startups. Join us and experience the growth!
Would you like to be part of our team as a Startup Scout & Investment Manager?
The ideal candidate will take part in building a pipeline of potential investments, the investment process and actively engage with the companies and other investors during the structuring process, with the support of our team.
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Industry: Internet, Startups, Venture Capital & Private Equity, Investment Management
Employment Type: Full time
If you like the idea or know a suitable person, we invite you to go through the details below.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in startups and technology, displayed through knowledge and with previous VC or startup investment (angel, incubator, accelerator) work experience
• Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience, in a VC or startup investment environment (angel, incubator, accelerator) with involvement and existing network in a local or overall in the European startup ecosystem
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as the ability to think in business terms ·
• Exhibition of personal, academic or professional achievements and a clear drive to learn and develop
• Comfort with analyses and numbers and ability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
• Good networking and communications skills are also is essential
• DEAL SOURCING AND EVALUATION
Proactively source interesting start-ups based on investment focus, qualitative or quantitative metrics, and founder merit, in different geographical locations
Cultivate your existing network in the tech startup ecosystem so that you identify great entrepreneurs and partners early on
Analyze inbound deal flow and be able to quickly gain an understanding of new tech business models in order to assess and identify opportunities
Connect with lead investors and structure deals accordingly
Research and compile investment memos for presentation to the Listing Committee
Manage due diligence work streams on Listing opportunities
Liaise with solicitors, founders and other investors to negotiate and align on legal documents
• PORTFOLIO SUPPORT
Review portfolio updates, analyze, summarize and present conclusions to the team
Support existing portfolio companies on PR, recruitment, fundraising as well as connecting them with potential customers, partners, and investors
• Attractive salary package, medical subscription
• Being part of a friendly & innovative team where initiatives are appreciated
• Working for Europe’s fastest-growing online investment platform in tech start-ups
Looking forward to receiving YOUR CV at email@example.com
SeedBlink Crowd SA (registration number PJR28FSFPR/400001 from 3rd of November, 2022) is authorised and supervised by the Romanian Financial Supervisory Authority (ASF).