Founded in late 2019, SeedBlink is the fastest growing crowd investing platform specialized in sourcing, vetting, financing, and scaling European tech start-ups. Our vision is to shape Europe’s tech future by creating an investment platform that has the reach of crowdfunding, the flexibility of angel investors, and the structure of venture capital. Our goal is to challenge the status quo, to support an innovative business ecosystem in a comfortable work environment that puts people first.
Job Opening: Lead Investment Banker
Job description: We are looking for a Lead Investment Banker with a strong financial background and a track record of completed transactions to be in charge with investment projects in European technology companies that are part of the Seedblink’s portfolio, alongside prestigious Venture Capital Funds.
• Structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of a deal, in liaison with other professionals.
• Carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions
• Co-ordinating teams of professionals, including Investment Managers, lawyers and Operations and working closely with them.
• Establishing and maintaining a trust relationship with founders and platform investors.
• Managing multiple projects simultaneous
• At least 4 years’ experience in Investment Banking/Corporate Finance/M&A or similar position
• Strong technical skill sets such as financial modelling, valuation and due diligence (e.g. financial, commercial).
• Venture Capital/Prior Private Equity investment support experience will be advantageous
• Proven strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent teamwork and team leadership skills
• Ability to work with minim supervision
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Project and time management ability
• Self-confidence and the ability to make difficult decisions