Each month, we bring you a summary of the new milestones reached by the companies funded on SeedBlink, and provide insight into their activities and excitement.
- BRIO has closed its late seed funding round of €807,000, led by Horia Manda and Valentin Tăbuș and complemented by our investor community. This paves the way for their national market consolidation and international expansion and makes them even more responsible.
- FlowX.AI opens an office in Paris and appoints Rodica Guisset as Managing Director for the EMEA region and for the UK and Ireland. Rodica Guisset will coordinate the company's operations and development in these regions where there is strong vertical demand, such as the financial, banking, energy and utility sectors.
- Fintech Income launched a crowdfunding round on Seedrs, targeting €750,000. Furthermore, CEO Kimmo Rytkönen has been nominated for The Estonian Startup Award "Foreign Founder of 2021"
- The iziBac app is also used in Moldova, as the curriculum is similar. It is also used by the Romanian diaspora in Spain, Italy, England, etc. "We are planning to expand internationally for the SAT exam (used worldwide, but mainly in the US), but also to expand in Africa, where we are more interested in the socio-educational impact. "We are still looking for investments, but now we will launch an international product," explains Raluca Stratulat.
- Oncochain, the MedTech startup for oncology specialists, has joined the HealthCare Lab Accelerator in Bratislava, Slovakia. HealthCare Lab is an accelerator program supported by pharmaceutical company Roche in collaboration with EIT Health and Civitta.
- Medical and fitness services and subscription platform SanoPass has announced its launch in the Bulgarian market. In addition, the company, launched in 2019, doubled its revenue last year to 2 million lei and has 26,000 subscribers, 15,000 active users, and 1000 partner clinics in Romania and Moldova.
- Siscale's product - Arcanna.ai is flashing in a Time Square billboard, in an unprecedented era of sophisticated cybercrime. With a talent shortage of 2.7 million analysts worldwide due to burnout and increasing threats, the AI-powered cybersecurity platform Arcanna.ai, developed by our alumnus company Siscale, aims to fill that gap.
- Audiobook startup Voxa reached 15,000 users in 3 months. 20,000 audiobooks have been listened to. In addition, Voxa is #1 in the Books category on the App Store and #2 in the Books category on Google Play. What a great achievement in such a short time span, Voxa team!
We help startups in raising more than just capital. We see startup support as a long-term relationship and want to maintain close ties with our Alumni community. One of the most important aspects is assisting them in hiring talent and building teams to ensure the success of their venture. To see the up-to-date job openings of our portfolio companies, click here.
Stay up to date and get access to all the latest investment opportunities on SeedBlink's platform by signing up to become a member of our tech supporter community. Explore the active investment opportunities now.