Each month, we bring you a brief summary of the milestone of the companies that were previously funded on SeedBlink and provide insight into their activities and excitement.
First of all, congratulations to Code Of Talent, Ringhel, SanoPass, Brio.ro, Jobful, Plant an App, Milluu, SecurifAI & Cyscale for being nominated as #MadeInRomania semifinalists! You can vote for your favorite company until August 31.
- Arcanna.ai, developed by SISCALE, is now available through the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Marketplace.
The Arcanna.ai package extends current XSOAR capabilities by providing users with AI-powered alert triage and helping security teams improve operational efficiency, reduce false alarms, and train their own deep learning model without having to do any programming themselves. Read more
- Crikle has been working on some highly requested new features that will take calls to the next level: Domain Branding, Brand Colour & Personal Call Link.
- EcoTree is digitising waste recycling at Auchan, one of the largest retailers in Romania. Currently, the solution developed by EcoTree consists of four pillars: Digitization, Paperless, Environment Friendly, Cost Saving. Soon, a fifth important milestone in this process will be added: Carbon Footprint, a tool aims to measure in real time the level of Greenhouse Gases (CO2, CH4, etc.) that the users of the platform manage to reduce.
- KFactory is planning a new round of investments at the end of 2021 to support its expansion into new markets such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the United States, but also to accelerate the development of its software platform. The start-up has recently opened two new offices abroad - in Germany (Stuttgart) and the US (New York).
- PROCESIO, a product of the Romanian software company Ringhel, has publicly launched internationally the process automation platform based on No-Code / Low-Code technology, after being in private beta for the past 3 months.
- R-Create has signed its first partnership outside of Romania.
Fitico Sportswear from Austria is already contributing to a cleaner community and a better future by using R-Create's reusable bag for all its current deliveries.
- Telios Care, one of the main telemedicine services in Romania, will provide medical services through telemedicine to people with disabilities and their companions from the Maramures city of Borșa starting this month. It is the first time that a public institution in Romania commissions such services to meet an essential need of the city's population, that of accessible health.
Stay up to date and get access to all the latest investment opportunities on SeedBlink's platform by signing up to become a member of our tech supporter community.
_Explore active investment opportunities._