Welcome to another edition of “Portfolio Updates”. Each month we bring you a short summary about the companies previously funded on SeedBlink, offering you a glimpse into all their activity and excitement.
Your portfolio gets stronger when you get involved. Contact us to see which from our companies are looking for connections you might be able to help with.
- Brio organized their second edition of the Digital Olympics in Mathematics, i.e. grade I – XI students. Thanks to the event partners, children can win attractive prizes: laptops, gaming consoles and shopping vouchers, totalling more than 40.000 euros.
- Crikle has recently launched two new unique features to help continue its innovation to streamline the sales meeting process. Prospects can now select a time to book meetings via an availability link direct from Crikle, through its Meeting Scheduler. Also, HD content can now be easily shared to prospects after each meeting - including slides, videos, images and more via secure links, via the freshly launched feature Branded Presentation Pages.
- During the ClubAntreprenor.ro Gala event, our CleanTech Alumni EcoTree won the "Award for digitization of recycling and efficient waste management". "Our ambition is to become the leading digitalisation platform for recycling in Europe" says Bogdan Andronache, co-founder of EcoTree, in an interview for ClubAntreprenor.ro.
- EdTech start-up iziBAC launches a learning community on Discord. The team will organize live learning sessions and exclusive webinars, and students will get access to mentors and will receive support in the learning process.
- EdTech Alumni Kinderpedia also received an award at ClubAntreprenor.ro Gala event, a recognition for the hard work of their entire team. Dive in a recent editorial on their achievements so far.
- Jobful is building the bridge between university graduates and today’s dynamic workforce demand, making its first steps towards connecting universities & employers. The HR start-up is now deploying their solution at the University Career Center, helping their students to find great opportunities. Find out more.
- Securifai uses technology for the good of the society – this is the premise from which this video analysis & monitoring company started, with the help of Artificial Intelligence. In a recent interview, the founders of the start-up discuss the idea of creating a safer city through the "Cities of the Future" project – developed in collaboration with Orange.
- Oveit has created a live stream video shopping engine, used for remotely assisted sales. The company has also launched a freemium plan, aiming to generate faster growth and to allow product testing, with a new, friendlier interface. Its client portfolio now includes L'Oreal and Samsung, a partnership with PRO TV, and new clients in Portugal, Spain and USA. The platform integrates a technology called Live Brain that allows the detection of "hate speech" in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Neurony Solutions will start using the low-code technology provider Plant an App. Their first project together targets the health area. More info here.
- SanoPass has launched the SanoPass FIT product. So far, the HealthTech start-up offers over 22 hours of personal training to those who can't get to the gym, and about 50 affiliated Premium gyms in Bucharest. Moreover, the team is beta-testing an Artificial Intelligence product that will be available on the new site (and in the app), starting end of July. SanoPass has also opened an office in the Republic of Moldova.
Stay up to date and access all the latest investment opportunities on SeedBlink’s platform by registering here to become a member of our tech supporters community.