We strongly support building trust and transparency by engaging funded start-ups in discussions around their updates, and communicate their business decisions to their investors and our community of tech supporters. March has been a good month for SeedBlink Alumnis. Let’s take a look at what are the companies in our portfolio doing, as we approach the end of Q1’ 2021.
- BRIO.RO in partnership with UiPath Foundation, started to develop digital skills tests for students, from 6-7 years old and up to 18+. These tests can be used by the entire student population of Romania, which makes the shortcomings and difficulties of the project worth the effort.
- The Crikle team has worked hard optimize their clients whole sales journey. Their major product release includes features such as a newly designed Sales Hub, call recording, frictionless customer experience, CRM integrations, large group calling (up to 50 participants), new sales checklist and calendar integration.
- Over 150 tons of waste were traded through the EcoTree Platform in the first quarter of the year
- Assessments and monitoring students progress will be profoundly transformed by technology. Currently, the team behind Kinderpedia is working on a new module which will allow teachers to record students’ progress and share it with their families.
- KFactory and DENDRIO signed a partnership with ProCredit Bank Romania for the digitization of Romanian factories. Together they have launched a "Digitization ROI Calculator" through which companies that own factories can calculate how much money can be saved through digitization, then access a Digitization Investment Credit for SMEs, to finance the process.
- Jobful’s founder, Mihai Cepoi, recently attended “Imperiul Leilor” (Dragons’ den) TV show, where he made a powerful impression in front of the investors and closed a deal with Bogdan Micu.
- MOCAPP and HypeAuditor conducted the first research that produced comparative analytics and statistics for Romania vs Bulgaria, in the Influencer Marketing industry. The study compared fees, budgets and efficiency of the influencing campaigns, between the two countries.
- SanoPass is one of the main parters of Mastercard's freshly launched project "The package for Digitizing Your Business". This impactful collaboration confirms that the business model developed by #SanoPass responds to a real need of the market: proximity and shorter waiting times for reaching a specialist doctor.
- SecurifAI has launched the first eID application in Romania for BAAR – the "Romanian Car Insurers' Bureau" Association.
BAAR’s activity is following the specific regulations and the ASF norms, being responsible for centralizing all data regarding car insurance policies and the claimed damages, used for establishing the insurance class and for the EU Green Card system.
- Furthermore, SecurifAI participated in a contest organized by a Umdash – a group of companies from Austria. In addition to the 5.000 Euros prize which covers the expenses for preparing for the final, SecurifAI also won the 1st place, which means they’re invited to implement their solutions within the respective group of companies.
- Looking to increase its rate of growth & to gain market share faster, Recomedica is working on launching its mobile app – the final release date to be revealed soon. The team also works on attracting more medics, aiming to onboard 1.000 new doctors in the next 2-3 months.
- At the end of this month Ringhel will launch privately PROCESIO (access to the platform will be given in stages). The team behind Ringhel and PROCESIO put a lot of emphasis on the UX and consider it a major differentiator from all other platforms. Initially, PROCESIO will be more technical but gradually they will develop elements that will simplify working with the platform (templates, groupings, simplifications of concepts, etc.) aiming to create a platform that is capable & flexible.
If you want to support any startup from our Alumni Portfolio with network, knowledge, or mentorship, get in touch with us at email@example.com